[ru]"Tour Of The Universe - Live In Barcelona" is out now (Tuesday, November 9th in North America). To celebrate this, we are giving away two great prizes. For the five 1st place winners, you will receive a 12" vinyl test pressing of the unreleased "Peace" single! For the five runners up, you will receive a backstage pass from the Tour Of The Universe! The contest ends Tuesday, November 9th, at 12am (GMT). Be sure to read the Terms & Conditions before entering the contest.
Full Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize is: 5 x Peace test pressing 12" singles, and 5 x Tour Of The Universe backstage passes.
2. The closing date of this competition is 12:00 am GMT on Tuesday, November 9th, 2010.
3. All Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person for this competition, and this will be the first entry received. To enter, users must tweet from their Twitter account using the hashtag #DepecheModeDVD and must follow @depechemode on Twitter.
5. Prize winners will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries and will be contacted by Twitter direct message. Only the winner(s) will be contacted personally by a representative of the DM web site.
6. The prize(s) must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred or exchanged. There will be no cash alternative. Prizes are non-transferable.
7. EMI and/or Depeche Mode reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
8. EMI and/or Depeche Mode do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. EMI and/or Depeche Mode shall not be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
9. Entrants must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Deeming an entry void is at EMI and/or Depeche Mode's absolute discretion.
10. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of EMI or Depeche Mode, any person directly or indirectly involved with EMI, Depeche Mode, or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
11. EMI and/or Depeche Mode's decision is final and binding in every situation including any not covered in these rules and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. EMI and/or Depeche Mode reserve the right to cancel or change this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in EMI and/or Depeche Mode's opinion.
13. Prizes unclaimed after such a time as EMI and/or Depeche Mode deem necessary following notification by phone or email will be deemed to have been forfeited and EMI and/or Depeche Mode reserve the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
14. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
15. This competition and the rules of the competition are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is void where prohibited by local law.[/ru]